Apply for Cleaners (x20 posts): Department of Public Works, Roads and Transport in Mpumalanga Province.
DEADLINE: 28 October 2022
Salary: R104 073 pa
Post: Cleaners (20 X Posts) Level : 2
Ms PN Mokhotla @ 013 766 6780; Mr PM Malaza @013 766 6624
Grade 12 or equivalent experience is required. As for skills and abilities, cleaning with detergents, being knowledgeable of Occupational Health and Safety, and being able to operate cleaning machinery are a must. Furthermore, good interpersonal relations, being a good listener as well as having effective communication skills are highly valued.
The responsibilities of a janitorial staff member include sweeping and scrubbing floors, cleaning offices, chair and tables, toilets and urinals, removing webs on the wall, and any other general work.
- (C/V/536) Vaalbank
- (C/MCC/537) Moretele
- (C/THU/539) Thulamahashe
- (C/A/540) Acornhoek
- (C/CC/541) Chochocho
- (C/PR/543) Pilgrim’s Rest
- (C/EH/544) Ehlanzeni District Office
- (C/T/545) Tonga Cost Centre
- 1 X Victor Khanye, 1 X Steve Tshwete,
- 1 X Vaalbank , 1 X Moretele,
- 2 X Thulamahashe, 1 X Acornhoek,
- 1 X Chochocho, 2X Pilgrim’s Rest,
- 1 X Ehlanzeni District Office, 1 X Tonga,
- 1 X Driekoppies, 1 X Vintonia,
- 2 X Gert Sibande District Office,
- 1 X Pixley Ka-Seme, 1 X Lekwa,
- 1 X Govan Mbeki,
- 1x Albert Luthuli II (Mayflower) Ref : (C/VK/534) Victor Khanye
- (C/ST/535) Steve Tshwete
- (C/DCC/546) Driekoppies
- (C/V/547) Vintonia
- (C/GSD/549) Gert Sibande District Office
- (C/PKS/550) Pixley Ka-Seme
- (C/L/551) Lekwa
- (C/GM/552) Govan Mbeki
- (C/ALTM/553) Albert Luthuli II (Mayflower)
How to apply?
Please note that applications must be sent through the post office and not hand delivered. When applying, be sure to include the correct reference number and address your application to Ms PN Mokhotla. Applications should be sent to The Head of Department, Department of Public Works, Roads and Transport, Private Bag X11310, Mbombela, 1200.
When applying for a job, you must include the relevant reference number and the following:
- A fully completed and signed NEW Z83 form, which can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.za/dpsa2g/vacancies.asp
- A recent comprehensive CV
Contactable referees (telephone numbers and email addresses must be indicated)
- Note: From 1 January 2021, applications that do not use the correct application form (Z83) will not be considered.
Although applicants aren’t required to submit copies of their qualifications and other relevant documents upon application, they will need to submit a Z83 form as well as a detailed curriculum vitae. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to submit certified documents and if you’re not a South African citizen, you’ll need to attach a copy of your proof of permanent residence in South Africa before the day of the interviews. Lastly, foreign qualifications must come with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).