Apply for Ernst and Young Strategy and Transactions Graduate Programme 2024
DEADLINE: not specified
About Ernst and Young (EY):
At EY, we want to help you build an exceptional experience. We’ll provide you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and give you the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to reach your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future. Plus, you’ll build a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
Driving deals through digital:
At SaT, we help our clients prosper in the digital world by having an forward-thinking mindset about digital transactions. As part of our team, you’ll play a key role in leading this change through four areas:
- You’ll help clients identify new partners and M&A targets to support their digital transformation and growth strategy.
- You’ll advise clients on how to get their capital allocation balance right by continuously reviewing their business portfolio. This will ensure they’re making the right investments and divestments.
- The deal process can be very tedious. You will have to go through a lot of different stages of diligence when evaluating a target. This might include things like cyber diligence or intellectual property analysis.
- You’ll work with companies to target multiple digital assets at the same time and help them integrate those assets to deliver maximum value quickly.
- Bachelor of Business Science in Finance & Economics
- BCom/BSc in Economics, Finance, Investment Management, Actuarial, Statistics or Math’s
- BSc/BEng in Electrical, Mining, Software, Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Overall academic average of at least 65%
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits:
At Strategy and Transaction, we pride ourselves on being able to tackle our clients’ most difficult challenges. We do this by bringing together a team of diverse thinkers from all over the world, who are then able to work together to provide integrated solutions. Our clients can also rely on us to provide guidance when it comes to making decisions like buying or selling a business, separating or integrating different aspects of their business, or even just considering a new business strategy.
SaT teams are composed of experts from a variety of industries and locations who work together to assess clients’ capital agendas. This allows us to address their most complex issues in a comprehensive manner. With your skills in global business and cultural intelligence, as well as your agility and capacity to deal with ambiguity, you will have the opportunity to work on fascinating projects and help build a better world.
What we look for:
- We’re looking for people who are innovative and have an agile, growth-oriented mindset – people for whom what they know matters, but who also understand that the right mindset is key to determine success. Our company is rapidly changing and we need team members who are able to work in an agile way and keep pace with our growth.
- At our company, we value people who are curious and driven by purpose. We want to work with those who see opportunities instead of challenges. People who constantly seek out new answers and better questions in order to build a stronger foundation for the future.
- We value inclusivity here and are looking for individuals who will seek out and embrace diverse perspectives. At our company, we believe that differences should be valued and that by working together inclusively, we can build a safe and trusting environment for everyone.
What you can expect:
- Registering your profile and uploading the following documents are necessary for first-time applicants: CV, a certified copy of ID, Matric certificate, and latest up to date academic record.
- If you have an existing profile, please be sure to upload your most recent supporting documents, including your CV, certified copy of ID, Matric certificate and academic record.
- We will review your application and, if you meet the qualifications listed above, a recruiter will reach out to you to discuss the next steps in the recruitment process.
- The application deadline for each graduate program is specific to that program, and applications will close once we reach our desired intake target.