MTN Global Graduate Development Program 2023 for young Africans.
DEADLINE: 30 November 2022
MTN Global Graduate Development Program
MTN’s Global Graduate Development Program seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footprint Ain Africa and the Middle East. The program offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at MTN. The MTN Graduate Development Program combines both formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Academy, as well as on-the-job development through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role.
The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centers, located in Southern, Northern and Western Africa.
The MTN Graduate Development Program offers top graduates a chance to develop their skills and gain significant employment experience in a company that has shaped this continent. The program includes blended learning experiences such as immersive experiences, multiple digital and media channels, and connection to social media platforms. On-the-job development will take place locally where graduates are employed in MTN’s operating companies, and through job rotation. This will include in-role experience, varied interactions with the executive committees, mentoring, and coaching.
- Applicants are to be available for full-time engagement if successful
- Energetic and enthusiastic individuals aged between 22-26 years with a First Class or Second Class Upper University Degree
- Applicants must be resident in an African country with valid documents
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – RSA 2023
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – eSwatini 2023
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Zambia 2023
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Liberia 2023
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – RSA MANCO 2023