Multiple vacancies at South Africa’s Department of Higher Education and Training.
- MNAMBITHI TVET COLLEGE)
- (MOTHEO TVET COLLEGE)
DEADLINE: 28 October 2022
About the Department of Higher Education and Training
The Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) was established in 2009 when the former Department of Education was divided into two sections: Basic Education and Higher Education and Training.
The Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) is committed to the following:
- Service Excellence:
- CLEANER REF NO: MOT/CL/PLOT/2022
- ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK REF NO: MOT/ADM/TBN/2022
- GENERAL ASSISTANT REF NO: MOT/GA/KOFF/2022
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: EXAMINATION AND ASSESSMENTS REF NO: MOT/ASD/EXM-ASS/CO/2022
- LABOUR RELATIONS OFFICER REF NO: MOT/LRO/CEN/2022
- ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK REF NO: MOT/ADM/CO/2022
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT REF NO: MTVET 2022/35
- MIS OFFICER REF NO: MOT/MIS/CO/2022
- CHIEF REGISTRY CLERK REF NO: MTVET 2022/36
- HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK REF NO: MOT/HR/HSV/2022
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TECHNICIAN REF NO: MOT/IT/BFN/2022
How to apply?
Please download this PDF for more information on how to apply and where to submit your application.>PUBLIC-SERVICE-VACANCY-CIRCULAR-39-OF-2022-002-70-77